In this Cookies Policy, any use of the words “you”, “yours” or similar expressions shall mean any user of this website whatsoever. Terms such as “we”, “us, “our” or similar expressions shall mean IDEAterrazas®.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to remember useful information, such as your login details, and can contribute to ease of use when navigating a website. Our cookies cannot identify you personally.
For more information about cookies in general please click here.
Cookies on our website are used for a variety of different purposes, but generally speaking their use breaks down into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of users of our website and see how such users navigate through our website. This helps to improve how our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our website and make it easier for you to use. For example, such cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to it, or your language preference.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Unclassified Cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with individual cookie providers.
The following table lists the cookies use on our website:
|Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
|Used by Twitter’s Google Analytics.
|Used to identify individual users within Google analytics. Also used by Twitter. This tool is used to measure site performance and usage patterns.
|Used to identify individual users within Google analytics. This tool is used to measure site performance and usage patterns. Used by Twitter’s Google Analytics to distinguish users.
|Used for our customer review system.